Giving to Samaritan in memory or in honor of someone, is a thoughtful way to honor your loved one or friend, while providing funds to help us care for others who need our services. Dollar for dollar, every gift to Samaritan directly impacts the patients and families we care for and the clients we serve. Thanks to our donors, Samaritan returns nearly $1 million to our community each year in essential, yet non-reimbursed services. All gifts to Samaritan are confidential and we do not sell or reproduce any of our lists.
Your gifts are greatly appreciated and support the current and future families in need of Samaritan's comforting services, regardless of their financial circumstances. You can choose to support Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice through Gifts to Remember or Honor Someone, Annual Giving or Planned Giving.
You can make a gift to Samaritan by:
• ONLINE: Use our online donation form
• BY PHONE / CREDIT CARD:
Samaritan accepts Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit card
Send a check to Samaritan’s administrative office:
Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice
5 Eves Drive, Suite 300
Marlton, NJ 08053
When sending a check, please include the following information:
- Name of person gift is in memory of
- Name/address of person you would like us to notify of your gift
- Your name as you would like it to appear in family notification
- The name of any other people who may have contributed to this gift*
* Please note that due to IRS regulations, the name on the check is the only person who can receive a letter recognizing the donation for tax purposes. However, every contributor’s name will be listed in the letter sent to the family notifying them of the gift.